A New Video Highlighting Unigine's OilRush Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by binstream View Post
    We are working on single-player storyline as well, don't worry =)
    Excellent, now, when can I give you money? I am very fond of what Achron does by letting you buy into the alpha test, it is very fun to see the game evolve and get tweaked.

Comment

Originally posted by DavidNielsen View Post
      Excellent, now, when can I give you money? I am very fond of what Achron does by letting you buy into the alpha test, it is very fun to see the game evolve and get tweaked.
      Development of our online pre-ordering system has stuck because of holidays, I hope it will be ready in two weeks.

Comment

Development of our online pre-ordering system has stuck because of holidays, I hope it will be ready in two weeks.
        You've got my money!

But ... is there a pause feature for single-player games?

I feel like the extreme levels of detail are partially wasted because you have to zoom out to get a nice strategic view of everything. I really wish that I could pause the action and zoom around and look at the tiny details on various units and the environment, just like you can do in Supreme Commander. Will that be a feature?

Comment

Originally posted by allquixotic View Post
          You've got my money!

But ... is there a pause feature for single-player games?

I feel like the extreme levels of detail are partially wasted because you have to zoom out to get a nice strategic view of everything. I really wish that I could pause the action and zoom around and look at the tiny details on various units and the environment, just like you can do in Supreme Commander. Will that be a feature?
          There is a free camera mode during the pause. You can also adjust game speed in runtime (from x0.25 to x3.0).

Comment

Hmm, what does preordering get you in terms of beta/alpha access?

Comment

Can i hack your server so i could start playing? J/K Damn, the game mechanics sure is good! can't wait until release.... yeah free mode camera during pause sure makes things interesting... Keep up with the nice work!

Comment

We are working on single-player storyline as well, don't worry =)
                The setting: Gulf of Mexico
                Your Team: British Petroleum Global

Comment

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
                  The setting: Gulf of Mexico
                  Your Team: British Petroleum Global

For some reason I'm really hoping Dick Cheney will be the bad guy. Give him a persian cat, or maybe an eyepatch.

Comment

The game looks really nice. However, I'll have to complain about a thing:
                    s/Talant/Talent/g

Comment

Working...
                    X