No announcement yet.

Humble Indie Bundle #2 Tops $1.3M, Adds More Titles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well maybe next time caster 3d, steel storm, ...

Comment

Originally posted by motorsep View Post
      Cos it's beta.. and I would add it, but apparently Wolfire has different point of view about Steel Storm :/
      Considering that Cortex Command and Revenge of the Titans were and still are Betas..."It was a Beta..." doesn't count on that score...

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
        well maybe next time caster 3d, steel storm, ...
        Perhaps... It's up to Jeffrey Rosen what happens on that count.

Comment

Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
          Considering that Cortex Command and Revenge of the Titans were and still are Betas..."It was a Beta..." doesn't count on that score...
          That's what you guys can ask Wolfire We were really disappointed.

Comment

@ Svartalf: I see "LGP" under your nick. Would you guys be interested in publishing Steel Storm?

Comment

@ Svartalf: I see "LGP" under your nick. Would you guys be interested in publishing Steel Storm?
              Heh... You might get more traction if you contacted Michael Simms directly there.

Comment

That's what you guys can ask Wolfire We were really disappointed.
                I'll try to remember to broach the subject if an opportunity comes up for it.

You still didn't tell us which you lead the request with...

Comment

Sorry, I live under the rock. Who is Michael Simms and how do I get in touch with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
                    You still didn't tell us which you lead the request with...
                    I believe our biz guy sent e-mail to John Graham. After that I personally contacted him on IRC and he didn't seem to be willing to talk about it. I sent John second e-mail as he requested and got no response. After that I personally contacted John on IRC again, and was simply ignored (I know that, because he kept on chatting with other folks in the channel while ignoring my questions). So it seems to me that it the same "good ol' boy" system in the indie world as anywhere else.. I am slightly disappointed.

Comment

Sorry, I live under the rock. Who is Michael Simms and how do I get in touch with him?
                      He's the owner of LGP and Tux Games. Contact info here http://www.linuxgamepublishing.com/contacts.php?

Comment

Working...
                      X