Screenshots Of The New Unigine-Based Linux Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello there.

The new images released recently, are concept art. However, the images that were up in the Digital Arrow profile gallery were images from the old Crysis mod days - but we had to remove them due the fact that we are now a standalone game on Unigine. We had to do this to ensure there is no clash between us and Crytek.

Hope this clears up things.

We are soon going to showcase content straight from Unigine. I cannot give an exact ETA, but I can tell it's going to be soon.

Also, thank You all for the kind words, you are awesome!

Norbert Varga,
    CEO - Digital Arrow

Comment

Originally posted by OggVorbis View Post
      The stuff on the Digital Arrow page is actually screenshots from way back, when this was a Crytek mod. The stuff on the Dilogus page itself is just concept art.

And those screenshots on the Digital Arrow page are straight from the engine, no Maya.
      My first impression: you guys seem to have artistic talent and just got some awesome tools to flesh it out... Grats on the licence (and thanks Unigine!).
      I'm gonna follow that project

Comment

Originally posted by Desiderium View Post
        Hello there.

The new images released recently, are concept art. However, the images that were up in the Digital Arrow profile gallery were images from the old Crysis mod days - but we had to remove them due the fact that we are now a standalone game on Unigine. We had to do this to ensure there is no clash between us and Crytek.

We are soon going to showcase content straight from Unigine. I cannot give an exact ETA, but I can tell it's going to be soon.

Norbert Varga,
        CEO - Digital Arrow
        Don't worry, it's not screenshots we're waiting to spend money on
        Best of luck to you guys, we're really short on good RPGs these days.

Comment

I'm impressed by the art. If the whole game measures up to this, it will be really fantastic!

I would love to have a cooperative multiplayer RPG. The last good one for Linux is Neverwinter Nights, which is a great game, but definitely showing its age.

Comment

Originally posted by Desiderium View Post
            Hello there.

Norbert Varga,
            CEO - Digital Arrow
            That first screenshot has an incredible depth and eeriness and atmosphere to it. Playing this on my widescreen in the dark would be absolutely enthralling. If you guys work very hard to capture that kind of atmosphere in the actual game, you might even produce something that can challenge the likes of Bioware's Mass Effect 1 and 2, which to date are my favorite games of all time.

I wish you guys the best of luck, and I'll be eager to play your game using the Catalyst Linux drivers on OpenSUSE, so please test many combinations of hardware, distros, and drivers

Comment

This is _very_ interesting! I just hope the team doesn't end up concentrating too much on the graphics, just because now they can showcase that on Linux too, and forget about the fact that RPGs must be deep, immersive and long. Far too many current RPGs are too linear, too short, too shallow, simply because the developers concentrated too much on graphics and forgot about the contents. Also, what kind of RPG will it be? Story-centric, like Dragon Age, or free-roaming, like Oblivion and Fallout 3?

Comment

Color me interested.

Comment

As long as it's not a MMO I guess this is a definite buy.

Comment

Looks awesome can't wait to play this!

Comment

Originally posted by koorac View Post
                      as long as it's not a mmo i guess this is a definite buy.
                      ( )

Comment

Working...
                      X