Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For Those Hoping To See UT3 On Linux This Holiday...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DMJC View Post
    All it means is that Epic doesn't want/isn't going to get our business, much the same as Bioware .
    That I imagine has more to do with EA acquiring Bioware then Bioware themselves.

Comment

Will Duke Nukem Forever become available for Linux before Unreal Tournament 3?

Comment

Originally posted by Shining Arcanine View Post
        Will Duke Nukem Forever become available for Linux before Unreal Tournament 3?
        I believe that UT3 for linux is just using Duke Nukem Forever's development plan. By 2017 it should surface. (Followed by Steam)

Comment

this is probably good news, it was like duke nukem forever...

Comment

For Those Three Hoping To See UT3 On Linux This Holiday...
            There, fixed.

UT3 sucked, so it's not that big of a loss. Now a Starcraft or WoW client for Linux, that would mean something. UT3? Drop in the ocean.

Comment

The only next UT3 related article I'd like to see is the TRUTH, straight from Ryan's keyboard.

Comment

Well i'm still hoping we might get the linux port of the engine at least.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackStar View Post
                  There, fixed.

UT3 sucked, so it's not that big of a loss. Now a Starcraft or WoW client for Linux

There was a WoW client for Linux, LGP announced they had been in negotiations with Blizzard and the Client had been completed and was ready to ship and Blizzard canned it. Just google it and you'll find the interview.

Comment

It may seem like a 'Debbie Downer' but is anyone honestly surprised be this? The fact it didn't come out after 6 months, despite promises from Epic and that they've been heavily heading in to console only releases combined with the fact that by all accounts UT3 wasn't actually that good should of told everyone all they needed to know.

I'm sure out there are people with a 3 year old game for Windows which they brought because of Epic's inferenced Linux release. Either they've sold it by now OR played it on a Windows machine.

It's like the old days and SiS making decent chipsets: it never happened.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackStar View Post
                      There, fixed.

UT3 sucked, so it's not that big of a loss. Now a Starcraft or WoW client for Linux, that would mean something. UT3? Drop in the ocean.
                      those 2 games run pretty well in wine.

but yeah would be nice, to be "officially" supported

Comment

Working...
                      X