Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes of Newerth 2.0 Is Here Too

Phoronix: Heroes of Newerth 2.0 Is Here Too

Heroes of Newerth, the multi-platform game where we gave away thousands of beta keys last year (more than any other web-site), has now reached version 2.0...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

sadly the native client still sucks giant monkeyballs.
    its even slower than the windows client via wine3d.

Comment

i never had a problem with the client on nvidia cards, it ran much better then on windows. This is sadly a great game with what i would call the worst gaming community.

Comment

So the exclusive gaming news that will come up, may be Steam/SourceEngine

Comment

thats what I was thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by dopehouse View Post
            So the exclusive gaming news that will come up, may be Steam/SourceEngine
            Probably "Transgaming kills Cedega"

Comment

Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
              This is sadly a great game with what i would call the worst gaming community.
              thats the funpart about the game.
              everybody is trolling and thinks they are professional gamers. ^^

Comment

Originally posted by Pfanne View Post
                thats the funpart about the game.
                everybody is trolling and thinks they are professional gamers. ^^
                Glad you're enjoying the game. But until the community attitude changes about 180 degrees HoN can go rot; it simply won't be on my machine.

Comment

Originally posted by Larian View Post
                  Until the community attitude changes about 180 degrees HoN can go rot; it simply won't be on my machine.
                  Yeah, my sentiment exactly. Usually, I don't care about internet trolls and such, but man, those people are pushing it to a whole new fscking level.

However, I remember reading about a HoN linux gamers clan somewhere. Maybe it won't be that bad if played with fellow linux users. Does anyone know anything about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
                    they hit you because you play the role of your character.

don't try to play support heroes.
                    pretty much the only heroes i play

Comment

Working...
                    X