No announcement yet.

Heroes of Newerth 2.0 Is Here Too

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HoN is a great game (and yes the community suck)
    HoN2.0 brings HoN closer to what S2 wanted HoN to be like at release.

The shop is a nice visual addition allowing you to tweak the appearance (such everyone see's it, its not just local like other visual mods)

When MM comes out soon it will really extend HoN.

Comment

To the people complaining about the community:

You probably never play with friends, which is why you don't enjoy the game. I know I get frustrated sometimes when I play with all random people, cause most times they don't communicate.
      It's a team game, more than any other game. On top of that, it's one of the most competitive genres (with all the stat tracking..). So you can't be surprised when people use their VOIP ability to call out someone stinking it up causing their team to lose.

Just find some friends, or make some friends on there. Get a microphone and speak while in game, it helps more than you think.

And if you really want to get better at the game, check out how the top teams win games..
      Watch tournament games on http://fileplay.net/channels/honcast

Comment

Comment

u can play with your clans and what not, but that doesnt change the fact that the dude trolling you on the other team hasnt been laid in 8 years. Hard to enjoy an online game when the only people worth talking to are you, me and freebsd (i like how it rolls off the tongue).

Comment

Working...
          X