No announcement yet.

Alien Arena 2011 Is Coming Next Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder when we can have some single player game in that FPS.

Comment

Originally posted by d2kx View Post
      Sauerbraten is quite nice (and the next Sauerbraten update will include significant graphics updates btw.), but the Quake clone I always loved the most was Nexuiz and its successor Xonotic is shaping up fantastic. A first pre-release will be here by the beginning of 2011.
      I really love Sauerbraten, so what is your source for "the next sauerbraten update" ? Thanks

Comment

I wasn't aware of this game before. Video and screenshots look really nice.

While UrT is closing its source, it would be nice if Alien Arena game data will be released as free software (GPL or CC-BY-SA or other), as it is the engine already. Maybe the game could become more popular (as OpenArena).

Comment

Originally posted by oibaf View Post
          While UrT is closing its source, it would be nice if Alien Arena game data will be released as free software (GPL or CC-BY-SA or other), as it is the engine already. Maybe the game could become more popular (as OpenArena).
          I actually logged into the forums to post this -- glad to see you beat me to it!

Comment

Working...
          X