LGP Has Been Down For A Month And A Half

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by devius View Post
    "Chemical degradation of the surface"?? They spilled beer on it?
    LIES!!!! Everything is better with beer!

Comment

Well my trust in Mike (LGP Mike) has been pretty much ruined by this.

Comment

Well i thought you did not buy but rent a game?

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
          LGP do you hear my voice? DRM STOP my buying games from LGP..
          *cough*

Didn't LGP implement DRM because no one was buying their games? I notice that some warez dude has offered to strip it from their games already.

Comment

Originally posted by cliff View Post
            I have been able to continue playing X3 while their site is down.
            I wonder what happens when I update my system to a newer version of Ubuntu and have to re-install x3? If they are still down I'm thinking it wont work?
            Same here.
            Both X2 and X3 seem to be working just fine.

- Gilboa
            oVirt-HV1: Intel S2600C0, 2xE5-2658V2, 128GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX1080 (to-VM), Dell U3219Q, U2415, U2412M.
            oVirt-HV2: Intel S2400GP2, 2xE5-2448L, 120GB, 8x2TB, 4x480GB SSD, GTX730 (to-VM).
            oVirt-HV3: Gigabyte B85M-HD3, E3-1245V3, 32GB, 4x1TB, 2x480GB SSD, GTX980 (to-VM).
            Devel-2: Asus H110M-K, i5-6500, 16GB, 3x1TB + 128GB-SSD, F33.

Comment

I have bought every title of LGP and they all work perfectly (yes, also the DRMed ones!).

Comment

Originally posted by rettichschnidi View Post
                I have bought every title of LGP and they all work perfectly (yes, also the DRMed ones!).
                Try doing a fresh re-install without their activation servers, and you'll get a different result...

Comment

Originally posted by TwistedLincoln View Post
                  Try doing a fresh re-install without their activation servers, and you'll get a different result...
                  That's what I did for every game (including deleting ~/.lpg/) and it worked without any problems.

Comment

update

There's an update on linuxgamepublishing.com:

"As of Nov 23rd, we have a few more unforseen issues in bringing all of the sites back online, but we are working through these as quickly as possible. Some sites are back online, such as penguinplay, and you can also expect happypenguin.org to be back pretty soon. The LGP keyserver is back online, for those who rented LGP games and have been unable to play the rental versions. We have extended the rental periods for anyone affected."

Comment

Working...
                    X