No announcement yet.

S2 Games Calls Their HoN Linux Port A Big Success

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why don't you just try it then instead of complaining on the forums?

Be warned, it's very hard to get into this game.

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
      i try it in the past... and its hard just because they hurt you if you don't play like a PRO
      Heh...my experience has been the same with most MMOGs. It's the online equivalent of the guy playing "for keeps" while you're supposed to be playing flag or touch football.

Comment

I guess it depends on what game it is, I've played a little bit of Regnum Online, and so far most other players seems to be quite friendly to newbies.

As far as HoN goes, I've heard some horror stories, I have thought of buying a copy just to support them - but I keep finding other developers and titles to blow my gaming budget on

Comment

Odin, I have an issue with the time limits, you seem to have an issue with me. Why is it bad to you that I state my opinion?

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
            the OS driver with mesa7.9 support openGL2.1 and hon is ogl2.1 ...

there is just no need for the fglrx for playing hon..

thy the 10.10 catalyst in ubuntu 10.10 its the last bugfix driver in the 10.6 series..

maybe it works,,
            HoN needs OGL-1.4. The requirements were dropped due to OSX driver incorrectly reporting they supported OSX features when they didn't.
            It was dropped to OGL-1.4 + GLSL components

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
              Odin, I have an issue with the time limits, you seem to have an issue with me. Why is it bad to you that I state my opinion?
              I am totally okay with other's opinions, I just don't like spreading wrong assumptions.

You complained about time limited keys and I offered you to get you one (which is not limited, remember?).

I tried to help you...wow, now I realize how bad I am.

@Qaridarium
              Common problem in team games.

Comment

similar thing in DOTA, which this game is based on.

But you guys should ask for the feature of seperating individuals into teams of their own skill level, like quakelive does.

Comment

Wait until tomorrow. :P

HoN v2.0

Comment

I tested the beta, but when you are not such a fan of that gametype you always lose, that's nothing that i like...

Comment

Working...
                    X