No announcement yet.

More Details On Unigine's OilRush Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, rounding made that sound stupid. Ranging from 1990 to 2000.

Comment

If there will be no major objections from the distributor, we plan to release at least Linux version without DRM.

Comment

Originally posted by binstream View Post
        If there will be no major objections from the distributor, we plan to release at least Linux version without DRM.
        Thanks a lot!

Comment

That decision will safe you money and will earn you money at the same time

Fighting piracy is futile, getting more people to buy your games isn't

Comment

Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
            That decision will safe you money and will earn you money at the same time

Fighting piracy is futile, getting more people to buy your games isn't
            BTW that doesn't mean that you can't use copy protection. You do need to find a way to raise the barier a little for casual people so that without cracking the protection they can't simply distribute it to everyone they know. They are inclined to do so when they know that there is absolutely zero protection at al! When they have to invest time to copy it they are less inclined to simply give it away

Comment

woo, no DRM! I'm probably buying this, bar the case that I don't have any money in Q4.

Comment

You sir, will have my money.

Comment

I bow to you sir, and I will surely purchase your game.

Comment

Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
                    BTW that doesn't mean that you can't use copy protection. You do need to find a way to raise the barier a little for casual people so that without cracking the protection they can't simply distribute it to everyone they know. They are inclined to do so when they know that there is absolutely zero protection at al! When they have to invest time to copy it they are less inclined to simply give it away
                    Hey now... We know better than that with the Indie Humble Bundle...

Comment

Rest assured, you have MY purchase if it shows up without DRM- I like what I'm seeing and I like the style of game you're supposedly doing.

Comment

Working...
                      X