Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khudsa
    replied
    It looks really great. Now we can see more enviorments than ice, and that smoke from the flames on the surface of the waters is really good.

Leave a comment:

• binstream
    replied
    Check out new screenshots: http://oilrush-game.com/screenshots/

Leave a comment:

• whizse
    replied
    There should apparently be more news during the week:
    http://twitter.com/#!/oilrush_game/status/27030296613

Leave a comment:

• Naib
    replied
    So any updated news on this.

I know it is expected in Q4 so more than likely nearer Xmas than now but it must getting polished for release.

Some actual game footage would be <3, ie a vid of a dev vs dev maybe even shoutcasted by some other dev explaining whats going on

Leave a comment:

• Svartalf
    replied
    Originally posted by prophet5 View Post
    That would be Did Not Finish right But wait... there is actually activity... until I found the website, I thought it was dead.

Oh soooo many years
    Well, for 3D Realms, it does mean Did Not Finish- as officially, they didn't finish the game, another studio directly affiliated with the publisher is doing that as part of a sealed settlement deal with 3DRealms. They didn't lose Duke fully, but I think they lost the deal with DNF at least partly.

Leave a comment:

• prophet5
    replied
    Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
    ...much like 3DRealms did with DNF.
    That would be Did Not Finish right But wait... there is actually activity... until I found the website, I thought it was dead.

Oh soooo many years

Leave a comment:

• Svartalf
    replied
    Originally posted by snuwoods View Post
    Hopefully this will show the Primal Carnage team how much revenue the linux community can net.
    In all honesty, I think they already know. That was motivated by their publisher and they're just coming up with "reasons" they changed engines much like 3DRealms did with DNF.

Leave a comment:

• Svartalf
    replied
    Originally posted by kayosiii View Post
    Unigine for the record uses OpenAL
    Which, if you think about it, adds another variable, on top of all the others I mentioned. Just because it uses OpenAL doesn't negate what I said there.

Leave a comment:

• snuwoods
    replied
    Hopefully this will show the Primal Carnage team how much revenue the linux community can net.

Leave a comment:

• gongo
    replied
    Originally posted by snuwoods View Post
    definitely, at that price, I think the support will be there.
    Absolutely! At that price, even people who aren't into RTS will likely give it a shot. I hope that Unigine continue to produce Linux-native games.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X