XreaL Is Switching To The Enemy Territory Engine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irritant View Post
    I found Blender to be pretty flawless using it for the IQM format. Sure there is a learning curve, but IMO it's not really any harder to use than Max.
    both are retarded and dated, which is why they are equally as difficult. Recent max versions are bloatware. Blender 2.5 is promising.

Comment

Originally posted by curaga View Post
      NetRadiant is OK, a bit unlogical maybe. Blender's usability is straight from hell IMO, and see if you can find working converters for every format you want, that don't require manual tuning before- or after-conversion.
      couldnt have said it better myself.

Comment

This website is for sale! xreal-project.net is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, xreal-project.net has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Alpha screenshot(scroll down).

Comment

Originally posted by nanonyme View Post
          Does HTML5 WebM actually work somewhere already? Broken pretty bad on my FF4.0b5.
          Yes I was watching Web using Chrome 6 in Ubuntu with the extra codecs. Works pretty well. However Adobe has finally restarted the 64 bit flash. So I can use that again.

Comment

Working...
          X