• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eschalon: Book II out

Title says all you need to know...
    site here

Is it a good game?

Comment

Still haven't had time to play the first one.

Anyway, nice to see that the resolution in the game has been increased, 800x600 is just too small, especially when a lot of text is involved.

Comment

Thanks, I didn't know the linux version was finally available.
        I never did finish Book 1 started playing EverQuest again.
        Nice oldschool rpg though 3/4 overhead view solid gameplay.

Good company too about 4 months after I bought Book 1 they fixed some issues bumping the version to 1.05..using the link in their forums I supplied them with my purchase info and they quickly replied and sent me a link to download the new version.
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety,deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
        Ben Franklin 1755

Comment

This is a solid rpg. The first one was a bit dull in places, completed it twice anyway
          Very nice graphics and gameplay that is somewhat reminiscent of Ultima 8
          The story and plot isn't as good as you find in some of the spiderwebsoftware games, but atleast this is native

I preordered the cd version back in may, afaik it hasn't shipped yet - they have to press them first and couldn't do that until both the Mac and Linux version was done.
          The first one was also available on cd.

Comment

Working...
          X