Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Official: Valve Releasing Steam, Source Engine For Linux!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by V!NCENT View Post
    What is realy going on is that Gnome prevents Valve from using Qt and Linus Torvalds himself was hired... <*Epic rant snipped for brevity...*>
    Wow...just...wow... That was a gem.

Comment

• Originally posted by yotambien View Post
      Thumbs up, V!NCENT, that was cool. I laughed loudly when I read the Obama line. Still, I think you left some stuff out, like Nazis operating from the Antarctica developing Tesla weapons. But sure there will be more opportunities to unveil their plot soon.
      Ah...but if you reveal too much in a conspiracy theory, won't have anyone believe you whatsoever...even if it's all true.

Comment

• it's just like X-Files series... I would want to believe!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kano View Post
          I don't think so - maybe they should hire Svartaf to do the job
          Great idea. I heard that Valve is always hiring.

Comment

• Originally posted by yotambien View Post
            Still, I think you left some stuff out, like Nazis operating from the Antarctica developing Tesla weapons. But sure there will be more opportunities to unveil their plot soon.
            Nah... that would have made it totally unbelievable...

Comment

• Originally posted by yotambien
              Still, I think you left some stuff out, like Nazis operating from the Antarctica developing Tesla weapons. But sure there will be more opportunities to unveil their plot soon.
              Originally posted by Starvalf
              Ah...but if you reveal too much in a conspiracy theory, won't have anyone believe you whatsoever...even if it's all true.
              Originally posted by V!INCENT
              Nah... that would have made it totally unbelievable...

While I understand your scepticism, I have to say I didn't pull that off out of thin air. There is ample evidence regarding the development of scalar electromagnetic theory by the Nazis, of which Tesla was its first proponent. There also exist independent reports from the former Soviet Union, the US and the French military in connection with ongoing undercover operations in the Antarctic continent, which some sources identify with a permanent base occupied by ex-Nazi personnel.

Now, it probably is a stretch to claim that the double of Hitler killed himself in the bunker in 1945, enabling the real McCoy to embark towards Antarctica in a U-boot. However, it seems that at some point during the war, when the allies started to get the upper hand in the Battle of the Atlantic, the remaining U-boot fleet was mainly used for transportation tasks rather than offensive operations. Churchill said that "the only thing that really frightened me during the war was the U-Boat peril". No doubt Hitler was also well aware of the importance of this naval campaign. When he saw himself defeated in that front he realised there was only one possible outcome for the war, and thus decided to accelerate the operations in the Antarctic base. What was the purpose of this base is unclear, but I guess there were good strategic reasons to count with a permanent presence there.

There are lots of information about this issue out there. Admittedly, the majority of them are triple-A grade crap. Some others are not. This one, for instance, looks serious enough.

Comment

• Triple A-grade crap efidence x'D

I lost my ass as I laughed it off haha!

Maybe Steam is in that iceberg. I mean... how else are they going to keep themselve warm? They can already fish in there and drink the sea water.. duh! It must be an underground vulcano!

It is an extremely secure bunker because it can only be accessed by divers. It is also secure against air raids, because ice is stronger than steal! I mean look at the Titanic!!!111 The iceberg was stronger than a steal boat!!11

Do you need even moar proof, you idiots?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Svartalf View Post
                  They think we're a bunch of pirates

Pay what you want. Support charity. Get awesome games.

Comment

• I really must set up paypal so I can get the humble deal.

Comment

• If you want to get all your money raped from you, then be my guest and use PayPal... been there... done that... never ever again!

Comment

Working...
                      X