The Humble Indie Bundle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zhick
    Only when using the classic-mesa driver. It's running just fine using r300g.
    Have you tried it with the classic Mesa?

It could also be an issue with r700-class hardware, which is not quite as advanced as the r100-r500 drivers. There's no r600g at the moment.

Anyway, if it runs on r300g, it's a good indication that it will work well in the future

Comment

Gish is really boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
        Gish is really boring.
        I quite liked it Unfortunately I really suck when it comes to platform games, guess I don't have the coordination required for all that running and jumping...

Comment

I finally bothered to watch the humble video (curiosity finally got the better of me) firstly could they not have done the tweet bit at the end a bit more professionally considering the how the rest was done? But of more interest to you guys I guess comes in when it pans down the website @ ~1m15s an extra line of text before the payment section caught my eye and for some reason I think people here might like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Aradreth View Post
            I finally bothered to watch the humble video (curiosity finally got the better of me) firstly could they not have done the tweet bit at the end a bit more professionally considering the how the rest was done? But of more interest to you guys I guess comes in when it pans down the website @ ~1m15s an extra line of text before the payment section caught my eye and for some reason I think people here might like it.
            Wow didn't spot that one! Well it's half way there now. Let's hope that they raise so much money so that it happens! Source code is always welcome!

Comment

The biggest problem is that the LINUX games - except World of Goo block the keyboard/mouse so you can not leave the game even in windowed mode, thats stupid. Do we need to use wine to get that feature or what...

Comment

Originally posted by Aradreth View Post
                Hmm, interesting. The question is if it still planned, considering that they removed that line from the text on the site?

Comment

I dont have got your problem. But you can always do something like this:
                  Code:
                  rm -rf /opt/WorldOfGoo/libs*
                  ldconfig
                  and use the system wide installed libs:
                  Code:
                  apt-get install libogg0 libvorbisfile3 libvorbis0a libsdl-mixer1.2 libsdl1.2debian-alsa

Comment

Originally posted by Qaridarium
                    nativ world of goo do have many other problems to witch a wine windows based world of goo do not have..

if you like play mp3s in the backround and turn of musik in world of goo you can't do this because world of goo do not have a option to turn of sound..

if you start this game in wine you can turn of sound in winecfg...
                    Works fine here, I just mute the sound from WoG in PA and play my own music instead.

Comment

+20$ from me for Linux gaming.
                      Cheers

Comment

Working...
                      X