No announcement yet.

Yes, More Steam & Source Engine Linux Details

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they are so "pro linux" as you make it out and not driven by the business-suits why then did they not try a client earlier? And if you think engineers rule over the business-suits then you have very little idea on how IT in general really works :P

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord View Post
      If they are so "pro linux" as you make it out and not driven by the business-suits why then did they not try a client earlier? And if you think engineers rule over the business-suits then you have very little idea on how IT in general really works :P
      Why do you keep pushing your fingers into your ears refusing to believe that someday there might be a linux client?
      Have faith!

Comment

Originally posted by mastertheknife View Post
        Why do you keep pushing your fingers into your ears refusing to believe that someday there might be a linux client?
        Have faith!
        You evade the question so I take it your initial argument is crap (as I expected).

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord View Post
          You evade the question so I take it your initial argument is crap (as I expected).
          I didn't answer your question because i honestly don't know the answer. You should try asking Valve why they didn't try to make the client earlier.

Comment

Why does Novell make things for Linux? Well, now we all know they don't because business people don't make things for Linux!

Comment

er... isn't Novell that publish opensuze? so for you Sir Brizz business people don't make things for linux, right? I used to work at IBM and they do business and make many things for linux there! I can't talk what they do for linux because of my several NDAs... But the list is quite long... Red hat is a business company they do things for linux, Mandriva does too... so there are business people that do things for linux... Id Software, LGP, Loki Games (defunct), Ungine Corp., and others...

Sorry went off topic because of the post above mine!

Comment

Originally posted by Setlec View Post
                so there are business people that do things for linux... Id Software, LGP, Loki Games (defunct), Ungine Corp., and others...
                Just for the records: Even Microsoft does things for Linux (Kernel Modules, user apps and they sell it [MS-Novel-Contract])

Comment

Working...
                X