X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ragas
    replied
    Originally posted by d2kx View Post
    Well you could say it generated quite some buzz in the web. Even the biggest german pc game magazine, GameStar, reported about it.
    Are they really the biggest?!

And: Urgks!

Leave a comment:

• V!NCENT
    replied
    Time to dig up those Windows discs

"Burn, motherfscker... BURN!" ^^,

Leave a comment:

• monraaf
    replied
    Originally posted by d2kx View Post
    The 3D part of the AMD Catalyst driver is working very well nowadays and is improving monthly. There won't be any problems with this one.
    Well, for Evergreen cards fglrx has regressed quite a bit lately. But other than that I agree that it should be possible (if the stars are aligned correctly )

Leave a comment:

• d2kx
    replied
    The 3D part of the AMD Catalyst driver is working very well nowadays and is improving monthly. There won't be any problems with this one.

Leave a comment:

• whizse
    replied
    That's simply not true.

Leave a comment:

• MaestroMaus
    replied
    No worries, unless you use the closed NVIDIA drivers you can't play any of them reasonably well within the next two years.

Leave a comment:

• cockroach
    replied
    No hurry

I kind of hope they don't hurry too much, I just bought a radeon 5770 and there's no DRI support for those yet

Then again: yay!

Leave a comment:

• andersman
    replied
    Originally posted by Kano View Post
    Well steamclient.so is from 21-04-2010 but i still did not see a gui running. For osx you find miles_osx.zip and webkit_osx.zip which are not there in the linux packages. That miles_osx.zip is also a bit special as it contains a win32 dll (!) named mssmixer.mix and maybe a wrapper libMilesMachOx86.dylib.
    Miles actually uses the same .dlls using VS on all systems, it has no runtime dependencies. Kinda crazy, I think...

Leave a comment:

• d2kx
    replied
    Well I do not believe they will make an announcement just yet. Apple enjoys getting a major game platform and wants the showlight, and Valve gets paid by Apple for being nice to them. I think we will have to wait until the Mac client is officially released to the public and then some more weeks before we will here anything official.

That doesn't mean I'd like to be proven wrong and it's coming sooner :P

Leave a comment:

• Kano
    replied
    Well steamclient.so is from 21-04-2010 but i still did not see a gui running. For osx you find miles_osx.zip and webkit_osx.zip which are not there in the linux packages. That miles_osx.zip is also a bit special as it contains a win32 dll (!) named mssmixer.mix and maybe a wrapper libMilesMachOx86.dylib.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X