Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deanjo View Post
    Right here:
    I said nothing about my project. Wish you good luck trying to proof your point. Can you only put words in other people mouth or can you also sometimes say something "valid"?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonlord View Post
      I said nothing about my project. Wish you good luck trying to proof your point. Can you only put words in other people mouth or can you also sometimes say something "valid"?
      Actually I agree with Deanjo. You sounded like you were disappointed not your project was mentioned.

Well that aside.
      I'm exited to know what project you are working on Dragonlord. Can you reveal a name or a link?

Comment

Originally posted by tball View Post
        Actually I agree with Deanjo. You sounded like you were disappointed not your project was mentioned.

Well that aside.
        I'm exited to know what project you are working on Dragonlord. Can you reveal a name or a link?
        I'm sorry but I respect forum netiquette: no shameless plugging. It should though be not difficult to find especially if you know your way around ModDB.

Comment

I'm sorry but I respect forum netiquette: no shameless plugging. It should though be not difficult to find especially if you know your way around ModDB.
          It's easy enough to find, yes, but it's not shameless plugging to answer a simple question.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyatt View Post
            It's easy enough to find, yes, but it's not shameless plugging to answer a simple question.
            Well then to answer the question "what project you are working on" without plugging: a game engine system :P

Comment

Now, now... You griped about another project doing it more than anything else. And I didn't catch that it was

Guys, let's cool this all down, k?

The AnKi video looks fairly nice, but we will reserve final judgment until the demo/benchmark is actually released. We also need to hope this project does not fade away prematurely like many of the other free software projects around.
              1) It's not part of the benchmark suite yet.
              2) All that has happened was that the dev asked about it and Michael checked into it.

Comment

Who needs that?

I just googled for you and "game engine" and found you right out of the gate.

Comment

Well then to answer the question "what project you are working on" without plugging: a game engine system :P
                  You engine looks very promising :-)
                  Good work indeed. I just really hope you will make in finish, instead of leaving it premature.

Comment

im pretty sure we wont have to worry about him keeping it going. We all love dragonlord and hes doing some good stuff .

Now on to more pressing matters. The unicorn in the vid, is it a male or a female? im fairly sure its a female.

Comment

Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
                      We all love dragonlord...
                      o.=.O ?! ... *** hides ***

Comment

Working...
                      X