Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support Linux Gaming - Buy world of goo for as much as you like !! (for 1 week)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• grantek
    replied
    I didn't really have much interest in the game, but I paid $10 because I'm sure I'd get at least that much play out of it. It's $10 they wouldn't have otherwise got, and I'll probably end up loving it and buying everything else they put out

Leave a comment:

• whizse
    replied
    I bought it as soon as it was released, even if I played it for free in the beta

Leave a comment:

• pvtcupcakes
    replied
    I paid $20 for it a couple months ago.

Leave a comment:

• Svartalf
    replied
    Originally posted by Kano View Post
    Just buy it for 1$ and give it as gift to me
    If I wasn't broke, I'd do $10-15 and give it, Kano...

Leave a comment:

• joshuapurcell
    replied
    $20... like Svartalf said it's worth every penny. Not only that but I have to offset Kano but is it actually offsetting if I paid the sticker price? Guess not.

Leave a comment:

• Kano
    replied
    Just buy it for 1$ and give it as gift to me

Leave a comment:

• Svartalf
    replied
    $15... It's worth the $20 they asked for it, because it's at least that much entertainment.

Leave a comment:

• joshuapurcell
    replied
    So I'm wondering how much everyone paid for this game, just to see how such distribution works for the company.

Out of the people who bought this game during this sale, what did you pay?

Leave a comment:

• joshuapurcell
    replied
    Wow, it's awesome they did this. I thought the approach by Radiohead was awesome when it was first tried out in a big way, and at the time I unrealistically thought it would catch on. That seems to have happened with the creators of this game. I'm looking forward to playing the game now that I own it.

Leave a comment:

• benmoran
    replied
    I bought a copy as well. It's a damn fine game. I recommend everyone try out the demo. I honestly didn't expect much, but I was pleasantly surprised.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X