Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Support Linux Gaming - Buy world of goo for as much as you like !! (for 1 week)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't really have much interest in the game, but I paid $10 because I'm sure I'd get at least that much play out of it. It's $10 they wouldn't have otherwise got, and I'll probably end up loving it and buying everything else they put out

Comment

all us linux folks seem to be pumping in reasonable figures. I wonder how the numbers stack up on the other platforms.

Comment

Most Windows users probably paid $0 for it.

Comment

oh i cant count on all my fingers and toes how many people i know paid $0 for it. But i dont need hands or feet to tell you how many of them used linux.

Comment

I have paid $10 and it is worth every penny.

Comment

I feel like a jerk admitting that I only paid $2 for it. But hey, at least i'm honest.

Comment

Bought the windows version off Steam some months ago, its damn awesome game and looks stunning in 1920x1200!

Cant wait for their next game.
                (Dont care if its not a World of Goo sequel.)

Comment

Originally posted by benmoran View Post
                  I feel like a jerk admitting that I only paid $2 for it. But hey, at least i'm honest.
                  thats more then i paid. I cant even buy it for the girl because im switching bank accounts and paypal is slow as hell .

Perhaps there is a free alternative to paypal?

Comment

1,92? 'cause that was left on my paypal account :P other wise i would have payed 10?

Comment

Originally posted by Ant P. View Post
                      Most Windows users probably paid $0 for it.
                      And people think Linux users expect everything to be free.

Comment

Working...
                      X