UT3 disappear from Gordon's resume

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UT3 disappear from Gordon's resume

neither server or client, and I don't know why.

cause is won't materialize??

Comment

Originally posted by darkranger View Post
      neither server or client, and I don't know why.
      Would you claim association with the thing? I know I wouldn't at this point.

Comment

the linux server has been released a couple of months after the windows release, right?

Comment

months or maybe years ago, there have "Contracted to port Unreal Tournament 3 to Linux and Mac OS X" and "Contracted to port Gears of War to Mac OS X" in Gordon's resume. But now that have been removed.

And the UT3 linux server is also outdated.

Comment

Perhaps the funder decided to pull the plug and he doesn't want to list failed projects in his resume. (who would?)

Comment

Latest on internet archive is June of 2008 and it was definitely there. Stick a fork in it I guess, its not happening. The mods on Epic Games's forums have been instantly closing all Linux related threads on the spot for years, without even saying anything.

Last edited by spikestabber; 30 September 2009, 11:59 PM.

Comment

that means that UT3 linux version will never see the light! unless a Hacker manage to steal the source code of UE 3 and release it in the internet... but i don't think that would happen soon... anyway just forget this EPIC FAILURE!

Comment

People bought UT3?

I MEAN GO EPIC GO

Comment

I bought it as wine can run it just fine with a fast NV GPU, you need about the double raw speed than you would need on win, but then it runs good. For a new GPU i would use GT200, a G92 is at the limit with 1680x1050 and wine.

Comment

Working...
                    X