Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whizse
    replied
    World of Goo alone was a big win for linux gaming this year, but I guess it doesn't have a benchmarking mode

Leave a comment:

• dopehouse
    replied
    Well, I wouldn't say, that this is not a god year for Linux games. I sh** on UT3 for Linux and wouldn't buy it anymore (not for 5?). ID will come back (I belive ).

But we have something realy god in the pipeline. It's Heroes of Newerth. I love this game and I think it's one of the best/will be one of the bes Linux games ever.

Leave a comment:

• phoronix
    started a topic The Status Of Unigine's Linux-Compatible Game

The Status Of Unigine's Linux-Compatible Game

Phoronix: The Status Of Unigine's Linux-Compatible Game

Earlier this year we shared that Unigine was working on a new game that was being developed internally and would run on Linux with their continually improving game engine that already sets an OpenGL precedent on Linux. Following that we did a Linux interview with the Unigine developers to talk about their proprietary engine, gaming on Linux, etc...

Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite
Working...
X