Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mSparks View Post

You said
    That necessitates the author of that source code, source code worth orders of magnitude more than the expensive software it creates, give away for free that source code.
    you do miss understand me. this does not mean that the developer does not get money.
    it just means that we cheat the system. all win but the system lose.
    the developer gets as much money and the customers get cheap product but the system lose big.

keep in mind the system is multi-faceted the government or state is as much the system as the establishment who controls the system and this establishment is conected to the monopole companies who are the only companies who benefit from this laws. means big companies like microsoft who are the only company who can fullfill all laws and regulation. thats the only reason why the establishment make all the laws and regulations to aid and comfort their associated​ monopole mega companies.

we are in a political battle against this establishment. this establishment benefit no one but themself.

Originally posted by mSparks View Post

Obviously, because code is code, code doesn't care if it automatically landing a 747 at Heathrow airport with 400 passengers on board, keeping a heart beating, or automatically filling in a form for a lawyer or a nursing home. Its all the same signals and logic; a stream of 0s and 1s in, being converted to a different stream of 0s and 1s out.
    you are right but does really take someone a code of a old-people-outpatient nursing service​ and puts the code in a 747 ???

A whole other "can of worms".
    We have been growing by taking students directly out of faculty, generally engineering or pharmacy, and train them in house, no one teaches what we need even at masters level. Also been sending quite a few talented people off on PHDs recently, it's a whole new era.
    well what you say here is very interesting but it also means that i am on the right way.
    see if you do not get these people with highest school degree and master level university degree then the system is broken and you can do it like i do and train people yourself.
    as you say its very successfull.

now open your mind to a new world and don't waste your brain on this existing shit system...
    if train them in house gives them the skills that is in high demand then why not make a business out of this?

means you could make a lot of money by just train people.
    Phantom circuit Sequence Reducer Dyslexia

Comment

• Originally posted by qarium View Post

you do miss understand me. this does not mean that the developer does not get money.
      it just means that we cheat the system. all win but the system lose.
      the developer gets as much money and the customers get cheap product but the system lose big.
      The whole point of open source software is not paying the developers royalties for their original works, that's how open source is cheaper, they no longer get pay dirt everytime their works are used.

Originally posted by qarium View Post
      keep in mind the system is multi-faceted the government or state is as much the system as the establishment who controls the system and this establishment is conected to the monopole companies who are the only companies who benefit from this laws. means big companies like microsoft who are the only company who can fullfill all laws and regulation. thats the only reason why the establishment make all the laws and regulations to aid and comfort their associated​ monopole mega companies.
      Actually not really, e.g. we have largely out competed watson. This is a knowledge and skill game. The main reason AI will never code better than a freshman is the only code it can be trained on is code from freshmans.

we are in a political battle against this establishment. this establishment benefit no one but themself.
      We are the people our parents warned us about.

you are right but does really take someone a code of a old-people-outpatient nursing service​ and puts the code in a 747 ???
      Other way round, written for the most valuable sector first, then trickles down to the cheaper markets
      well what you say here is very interesting but it also means that i am on the right way.
      see if you do not get these people with highest school degree and master level university degree then the system is broken and you can do it like i do and train people yourself.
      as you say its very successfull.

now open your mind to a new world and don't waste your brain on this existing shit system...
      if train them in house gives them the skills that is in high demand then why not make a business out of this?

means you could make a lot of money by just train people.
      Always a pleasure to have the opportunity to repost the right honourable George Carlin, RIP.
      Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

The whole point of open source software is not paying the developers royalties for their original works, that's how open source is cheaper, they no longer get pay dirt everytime their works are used.
        this is only theory and only if you run the company yourself. if you are a developer at microsoft
        the calculation is very different. you get a salary lets say 200 000 a year and next year they fire you but still use your code.
        your case is only valid if you run the company yourself. if you are developer worker at microsoft you do not get better payment than the opensource model because microsoft fire you after your work and use your code after they fire you anyway.
        i know salary studies who proof open-source people get paid 10000€ in average more per year.
        this means open-source people already do better than the microsoft workers.

of course no one can beat your salary if you run the company yourself.

Actually not really, e.g. we have largely out competed watson. This is a knowledge and skill game. The main reason AI will never code better than a freshman is the only code it can be trained on is code from freshmans.

so you believe the system is not rigged by the establishment and the better solution wins...
        well then microsoft would be bankrupted years ago. and intel would be bankrupted to because any AMD CPU is better than intel and AMD GPUS nuke the intel gpu in performance.

microsoft was never better in any way... in 1994/1995 i had a apple macintosh performa 5200 and the GUI of the operating system and the software was lightyears ahead of microsoft windows 95 even windows 98 could not compete. even windows 2000 was not up to the level of macos 7.5 of the macintosh performa 5200
        even after windows XP was released i was still surprised that windows xp was still not as good as macos 7.5 of the macintosh performa 5200. and then with windows 7 i was surprised that many of the shit parts of windows was still the same and you still have driver issues and you need to install shity drivers. and you never had to install drivers on the macos 7.5 of the macintosh performa 5200.

so your claim that the system is not rigged and the better competition wins is a lie.

even on windows 11 you have to install shitty drivers and on linux you do not need to install drivers.

windows 11 still wins and all the companies use windows 11 instead of linux.

We are the people our parents warned us about.

the deeper meaning of that would take me a long time to understand.
        what exactly did the parents warn about ?

Other way round, written for the most valuable sector first, then trickles down to the cheaper markets
        sometimes they use the cheaper markets to battle-test it i see this many times for example this EPYC 4000 series they battle test the architecture as ryzen desktop cpus and then after 20 bios updates for the microcode and many driver fixed and so one then they release the server EPYC edition...

this means this: "written for the most valuable sector first" is a very risky strategy needs a lot of testing and evaluation... of you battle-test it on cheap products you save a lot of money...

Always a pleasure to have the opportunity to repost the right honourable George Carlin, RIP.
        Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
        you know i am just an AI who use you to train my database.. so you do the education training part anyway LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by qarium View Post

this is only theory and only if you run the company yourself. if you are a developer at microsoft
          the calculation is very different. you get a salary lets say 200 000 a year and next year they fire you but still use your code.
          Quite, but also (old) microsoft will train you and provide you with the skills you need to create Valve software and lead the developement of gaming and VR.

Pretty much all the compute we use today was developed for the flight computers in US military aircraft.

you know i am just an AI who use you to train my database.
          training AI on Carlin will change the world.
          Last edited by mSparks; 25 May 2024, 06:22 AM.

Comment

Quite, but also (old) microsoft will train you and provide you with the skills you need to create Valve software and lead the developement of gaming and VR.

Pretty much all the compute we use today was developed for the flight computers in US military aircraft.
            training AI on Carlin will change the world.
            well about microsoft and valve it is true that some people did profit big from working for Microsoft.
            it is also true that many software was orginally developed for the military DARPA Lifelog was renamed to Facebook for example.

training AI on Carlin will then result in a left-liberal who justify its own crimes and claims that a democratic republic run by the negative elites represents the best interest of the population even if science studies show that the population has zero benefit from the system and also never gets its interest against the negative elites and the negative elites always successfully use influencers and mass media to make the dump population to vote against their own best interest ?..

Comment

Working...
            X