No announcement yet.

UT3 Linux Is "Slowly Being Worked On"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Epic shit. Get the hell out of the Linux community. And most importantly keep your funny jokes in your office. Don't spread shit to the world. There is already plenty of it, don't increase it.

Comment

"Slowly Being Worked On" Riiiight ... Sure the guys name wasn't Muhammad Saeed al-Sahhaf aka. Baghdad Bob?

Seriously though, I don't believe it before I see it. On the upside, the game is now so old and cheap that it might just be worth buying the damn game.

Comment

As longest it's coming out... .

Comment

I wonder what they are hoping for if they eventually release the Linux version. Why not just cancel it?

Comment

So did they use the wrong APIs and libs? Did they include 3rd party software that they cannot (easily) port to Linux? I don't know.
            But Epic Fail sounds quite good in that case.
            Stop TCPA, stupid software patents and corrupt politicians!

Comment

Maybe you get Duke Nukem Forever for Linux faster

Comment

Originally posted by Kano View Post
                Maybe you get Duke Nukem Forever for Linux faster
                Nice one, but I would say... Halo ?

Comment

Yes, I think we understood the "slowly" part.

Much like DNF I don't really care about the game, but it would be interesting to know what went wrong. Some sort of management snafu?

Comment

Hahahaha i am laughing my ass out of the jokes here :P

Well, good that someone takes this up and push for it. I've even bought the game for my friend and my brother so we could play it when the linux client came out.

Well, i believe someone is on vacation right now? However, keep up the work and try to give us the client asap!

Comment

UT3?!

Isn't that a game that used to be played back in the days...?

Comment

Working...
                      X