BEta key for HON

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BEta key for HON

hi i searched more than a weak in some forums for a beta key for HEROES OF NEWERTH have somebody perheps more than 1 and can give me 1 it would be very great =) thx

I have also searched for a good bit for a HoN beta key I would be much obliged if someone could send me a beta key also. Rob should get one first of course though :P. [email protected] if you have a spare thanks ^^.

Comment

really?, like really? You made a new thread?

Comment

So... What initiallly drew you to start using GNU/Linux as your prefered OS?

Comment

can eny one send me key on [email protected] :] pls

Comment

this is getting rediculous.

Comment

I have 3 beta invites, but I'm not giving them to these fools haha, they're not Linux users. Oh do I love to torture .

Comment

not particularly. These fools dont know how to read. W/e the case regarding how spamulicious it is, it must be bringing in serious ad $$$ for phoronix to constitute leaving the threads up like this.

Comment

send me the beta key i really wan to try out the hon . i hate it when my friends brag of having hon when i dun have it

Comment

The thing that gets me is that a lot of these people don't realise that beta != demo.

Comment

Working...
                    X