X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good morning.. i would like a key to test HoN. My os is Linux Fedora

Comment

Hons beta key

HI everyone..i would like to try out HONS!!anyone can provide me with a beta key??many thanks!!!pls e-mail the key to [email protected]

Comment

servus forum members.

maybe that's my chance to receive a HoN beta key. i played w3 before but unfortunately not dota. but i already watched and tried HoN at a friend ... it was exhausting and i really wanna play it ...

i saw some people writing about there os, because it's a linux gamers forum. i am using debian lenny on my pc and sid on my notebook. i also still have installed freebsd on an old box of mine, because it was my first os after switching away from wind0w several years ago.

so if there is anyone out there, who wants to give a chance to a n00b, plz contace me. i would be really thankful, if someone has a beta key for me.

your austrian n00b

Comment

seriously.. it takes 3 mins to find and sign up for one on google... here 2 minutes: http://www.alienwarearena.com/event/hon-beta-giveaway/

Comment

Hi ALL

Hi guys,i'm wondering if some1 mybe got 1 more bet key for HoN,can it send to [email protected] . I whould rlly like to play this game...
            10 all in advice...

Comment

Hey, want a beta key?

The first one-post-wonder here to write a 300 word essay on why ignorance, laziness and greed is destroying society might get one!

Comment

Originally posted by Ant P. View Post
                Hey, want a beta key?

The first one-post-wonder here to write a 300 word essay on why ignorance, laziness and greed is destroying society might get one!
                Hey, Ant P., you did it!
                They stopped!

Comment

i also need beta keys
                  to play the HON
                  cuz i want it to try

Comment

Hey!me too i nid a beta key for HoN

Originally posted by AceroRomano View Post
                    Can i get a beta key plz!

thanks in advance

Cristian

i need a beta key too for HoN
                    pls send it to my email [email protected]
                    thank you=)

Comment

Hi to all i select to use this web site because i like hope you can give me 1 beta key tnx!! hope you will not fail my trust in your site tnx

Comment

Working...
                      X