Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beta key

hello
    can i plz have a beta key for HoN because all of my friends have keys and i don't. also i have played DotA for a couple of years and i really want to test it out.
    E-mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by hplgonzo View Post
      oh dear that thread was opened a long time ago, just recognized it.
      but maybe there are still linux users out there with a gentle hart and a beta key for a potential HoN n00b (at start) that plays on lenny.

here is my other posting, i posted minutes ago ...
      What is your email? I'll send you one since you actually use Linux unlike most people requesting a key.

Comment

• Well if by any chance you've still got an other key for an ubunteros (well... apart when some gaming doesn't allow it :s) too !

I'd praise your name over a thousand years if such a beta key could land in jean-charles.eloi[aroba]wanadoo.fr

Comment

• hallo phoenix forums....i want to ask if there is any key left....if there is...then i would like one...thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by Ark00dogiftas View Post
            hallo phoenix forums....i want to ask if there is any key left....if there is...then i would like one...thank you
            I doubt anyone from those forums will ever read your post.

Comment

• I can't believe that out of all the phoronix news items I ignored *this* one!
              (On my defence, the posts should have "DOTA FANS READ THIS" written in big bold letters somewhere in the title )
              If by any chance there's someone with invites/keys that he's willing to give out, could I have one? Or any word on when will the open beta start?
              I really hope this game succeeds... if it turns out to be the successors to dota, this could be huge for the adoption of linux in the gamer community...

Comment

• Originally posted by mits View Post
                I can't believe that out of all the phoronix news items I ignored *this* one!
                (On my defence, the posts should have "DOTA FANS READ THIS" written in big bold letters somewhere in the title )
                If by any chance there's someone with invites/keys that he's willing to give out, could I have one? Or any word on when will the open beta start?
                I really hope this game succeeds... if it turns out to be the successors to dota, this could be huge for the adoption of linux in the gamer community...
                A user that's been signed up for more than a day with more than one post?
                Whats your email?

Comment

• Originally posted by pvtcupcakes View Post
                  A user that's been signed up for more than a day with more than one post?
                  Whats your email?
                  yeah it's really funny how many people registered just to request keys
                  my mail is mits.aux (at) gmail.com
                  thanks!

Comment

• if it was my call id make a thread for people looking. Make a form that snatches all der personal information, then sell it off. Then make the tards download a virus pack, telling them a key is inside.

But thats to cruel.

Comment

• Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
                      if it was my call id make a thread for people looking. Make a form that snatches all der personal information, then sell it off. Then make the tards download a virus pack, telling them a key is inside.

But thats to cruel.
                      Maybe a little
                      The sad thing is that it wouldn't stop the ones deserving it the most.

Comment

Working...
                      X