No announcement yet.

Last Call For Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, can anyone sent me a key if it is possible .
    My mail [email protected].

Comment

• Hey, I need a key because a bunch of people in my dorm have keys and they stopped playing DotA. As you can see, it's a bad situation.

Comment

• Hi there,

I'm new here as you can see. I've been looking all over the net for this beta key and I would really appreciate it if I could get one. I am having the same problem as GEMLGEML. All of my dorm friends have started to play HoN and I am all out of luck with getting a key. I would really really love to play this game as I have played DotA for almost 4 years now. Please hit me up at [email protected]

Thanks

Comment

• key

Hello I am Fonki
          Hey, can anyone sent me a key?
          I love dota and this game is very great PLS!!

Comment

• My email is: [email protected]

Comment

• PLS! Ineed it

Comment

• I would love to request a beta key!!

I'm a oldschool gamer and have been playing dota since 4 years ago in severeal games, like Warcraft, Demigod..etc etc

Please send me a key, i would love to play HoN!

Comment

• Hey, I played dota for 30 hours a week for about 2 months straight but still have not been able to track down a HON beta key. I have continually searching many different websites but yours seems to be the greatest shot. I am anxious to play HON with my brother so if you are able to send me 2 Beta keys, i would be greatly appreciative. My email is [email protected] in case you need it to send keys ^^.

Comment

• request for HON beta key

hello i badly needed the beta key because i liked this game thanks by the way here's my email...
                    [email protected]
                    thank you again...

Comment

• May I get a beta key pretty please. I've been in gaming for 20 years so I'd love to test it out on linux or any other operating system. I can offer feedback as well.

My email is [email protected]

Much appreciated

Comment

Working...
                      X