No announcement yet.

Last Call For Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i know its a bit late, but i just found out bout the game and all of my friends (i mean all of them) have it and i'm the only one without it
    plz send beta key to my email: [email protected]

Comment

• Hi please send me a beta key if there are still available

[email protected]

I have played DoTA for about 4 years already (with retirements in between) and ready to kick ass in this new one. Will be able to give good feedback based on the original game due to experience

Comment

• im probably way over the date needed but, im a big fan of dota and a buncha my friends are already playing heroes of newerth and id very much love to join them. if anyone has a spare beta key they could send me it would be greatly appreciated! [email protected] thanks!!!!

Comment

• I had been a huge fan of dota since 4 years ago and I still play it daily. Im a gamer and i played types of games especially awesome graphic and sound effect,i have been waiting for the game such as Diablo3, starcraft2 and HoN. Graphics and to game control are nice as compare to the game on the wc3 engine. Also i have a couple buddies that i would like try up this game. Id really appreciate a chance to play the game before it hits the market.
          Thanks for your time. My email: [email protected]
          Last edited by peterlsh; 18 August 2009, 01:38 AM.

Comment

• Pleeease, I'm beggin for a key: [email protected] [hint hint, us linux folks love games too, and we don't pirate. I would pay 30 dollars for even a mediocre title]
            Last edited by RabidWeezle; 18 August 2009, 02:04 AM.

Comment

• could i plz get an invite i know im late but i rely look forward to playin this game

[email protected]
              thanks

Comment

• does anyone still have a spare beta key, so want to try out this game.

[email protected]

Comment

• Still got some?

Hey hey..

got any beta keys left?

thanks

Comment

• Hi Please Send me a Beta Key

[email protected]

Comment

• Hi !
                      I got a HON team but 1member is missing beta key.
                      So if someone has invites left please send at

[email protected]

thx

Comment

Working...
                      X