Last Call For Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beta key

plz give me a beta key. I have wanted to try this game from the first start a friend showd it to me =D

Comment

plz give me a beta key

Comment

HON's graphic and gampeplay is more advanced than dota's. i would like to try it out and compare the difference. I have high expectations for this game.

Comment

im starting to think phoronix is supporting the leeches for ad money Which would be wise.

Comment

Please send me a beta key

I have been a long-time GNU Linux user & have suffered for as long with the "mostly" non-caring attitude that gaming developers have towards us--I would REALLY like to try a game that at least has the chance of putting Linux gamers on the same planet as Windows gamers......

Comment

ok I've got a couple more invites (4 invites) to the game, PM me your email address plz. I won't check this topic for email.

Cheers

Comment

ei dude..what should i do to get beta keys?can anyone help me..or maybe theres someone who will invite me??

Comment

is beta keys for free?i need one please im so excited to try HON..

Comment

hey hojouness read my post b4 yours - it indicates what to do!
                    beta Key is free if you paid you have been robbed!

Comment

Hi there,

I was so excited today after returning from a holiday to read this news. Previously when I had run Savage 2 on my Linux, I was blown away, with the sheer intensity the game had and the Engine scaled so beautifully, splendid. I still play it whenever I can find the time to.

Now when the same makers are coming up with another title, I couldn't wait I registered just for this now. I know HON is going to be a lot of fun and beautiful I might add.

Hence, consider me for a beta key. Thank you.

Email: vladimir_sukhov at the rate of yahoo dot com

Comment

Working...
                      X