No announcement yet.

Last Call For Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, i am a gamer and a linux administrator system, requesting a beta key too here, from south america
    elmonkeylp at gamil dot com.

Thanks!

Comment

Looks like a awesome game!
      I'd like to test it. Please send me a Beta Key

Comment

Is it still possible to have a key for the beta test?

I usually use Wine to play on Linux, few good games are ported unfortunately (which is a shame since lot's of game engine are multiplatform).
        I enjoyed DotA, I am really curious to see Heroes of Newerth.

Comment

Can I still get a beta key?

Play a lot Linux based games, running Gentoo, ex-Wow played for a longgg time!

Comment

hello been playing dota for years and saw this game played and would love to get a beta key for it if at all possible

Comment

Key, please

Hi,

I'm currently playing Auteria MMORPG. This is RPG in beta state.
              I'd like to try out the Heroes of Newerth RTS also. So, if there are some keys still available, I'd like to get one

Thanks

P.S. I've also asked for the key in another thread.

Comment

I would like to get one beta key , im so heated up for this game just to register'n'play >>>> [email protected]

Comment

Hello, I used to be an adamant windows user, some might have even gone as far as to call me a fanboy, but after growing disillusioned with constant blue screens, driver conflicts and viruses, I switched to Linux. The only game I really played was DotA, and i got by running it in wine, but now that there is a remake of it, with a native Linux version (even 64bit, which is great ), I'd love to give it a try, if at all possible. Thanks so much

Comment

hi admins. can i request for beta keys please3x.i would love to try this game...thanks in advance
                    i would like to here it from you guys
                    heres my email ad. [email protected]..

Comment

Can i have a beta key also?I am going to write a blog post (linux client) but i do not have a beta key/account.

Regards

Comment

Working...
                      X