No announcement yet.

Last Call For Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm a big fan of dota and i want to try HoN , i installed and realy need key to play . plz plz give me a key, ty
    [email protected]

Comment

Any more keys for beta testing left? One would be greatly appreciated for [email protected]

Thank you

Comment

even I am getting annoyed at these people begging for keys. I think the case has been made that most of these people are too slow to be linux users. I think the thread might need to be locked, some good people might want keys still but nothing a good old PM couldn't handle. Its just spam now .

Comment

Heroes of newerth

Hey everyone, Im interested in a HoN beta key, and ive been looking around so much. Ive been playing dota for a long time, and when i had a look at this i didnt even had to think before i knew i had to get a beta key, but couldnt find one, so if you got one left to share, please share it with me and i will be so happy Email me at : [email protected]

Comment

I know I'm late but if there's anymore beta keys left, can you please send one to [email protected]? My friends are making me jealous and playing without me.

Comment

I would love to test out HoN. I have been playing DotA for well over two years now, and I am a huge fan of the game. I can produce constructive criticism, help fix bugs, and help balanace HoN.
              I feel that I could have an impact on HoN by helping out.
              Feel free to email me at [email protected]
              With the underscores.

Comment

please send me a beta key!! i need it !lol [email protected]

Comment

hi, can i get a beta key please? PM me? thanks!

Comment

i would love to get 1 beta key <3 i play dota now for three years and im realy looking forward to this game. I have massive time to test it cuz i am studing and have a lot of free time.
                    PLS send me a key!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Enthusiastic Linux gamer here. Can I have one please?

Thanks! (pantsuyoukai at gmail)

Comment

Working...
                      X