Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L33F3R
    replied
    i cant believe this. it just boggles the mind and writes a whole new chapter on human stupidity.

Leave a comment:

• wtchkng
    replied
    I am searching for the beta key so ıf u hade more please send me one of them.

Leave a comment:

• Setlec
    replied
    We don't care about keys anymore!!!

ps: sorry L33F3R i stole your idea and i twisted it...

Leave a comment:

• rohezal
    replied
    I got some invations for heroes of newerth left...

Read the post if you want them

I'm the Savage 2 Promotion guy from the Community Project.
    Savage 2 is an older game from the same Company (S2 Games) and it's free to play (there are one time fee premium accounts for a bigger inventory but hey...). I don't earn money for my promotion work money for modding Savage 2. I'm doing it because I love the game.

Lets make a "deal":
    You get 2 of your friends to try out savage 2 (download for free, make a free account and play at least 3 games). Doesnt matter if the like it or they hate it and stop playing. You tell me the account name of your friends and your email and you will the invitation.

Savage 2 is freely downloadable at: www.savage2.com

I don't if this post is allowed. I dont earn money but I advertise a game. But it's from the same company and uses the same engine. Many players play both games (myself included). I hope its ok

Leave a comment:

• Setlec
    replied
    WE Need a HON beta key demand proof forum, this is bad for us... those useless/brainless k8 are making to much useless accounts...

Leave a comment:

• L33F3R
    replied
    We Have NO Keys Left

Leave a comment:

• Anoraby
    replied
    Can I have a beta key please because I want to try Heroes of Newerth as soon as I have the key!!!! PLSSS

Leave a comment:

• itaka
    replied
    hon beta key

i really like this,any chance to get a beta key . my email is [email protected] . Thanks

Leave a comment:

• L33F3R
    replied
    Originally posted by RealNC View Post
    For heaven's sake, close this thread
    i second that notion.

Leave a comment:

• RealNC
    replied
    For heaven's sake, close this thread

Leave a comment:

Working...