No announcement yet.

Last Call For Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroes of Newerth. 1,024,818 likes · 50 talking about this. Welcome to Heroes of Newerth, the free-to-play, online multiplayer game. Create a FREE account today: http://www.heroesofnewerth.com/create

We have a new challenge. When we hit 200,000 fans we will open up beta registrations for 24 hours. We will notify all the facebook fans via a fan update (as usual). Let's get to 200,000 quickly by spreading the word!
    at: 177,727
    so it is a better/more useful use of yr time to get ppl to sign up to the facebook group.

Comment

• Hey guys,

After almost giving up hope, my friend directed me here to find a Heroes of Newerth Key ... could somebody be so kind enough to send me one via pm ? Cheers

Comment

• Wow, your friend must really, really hate you.

Comment

• Yeah, the jerk didn't think I'd be into it since i drifted from DoTA to focus on WoW, but I'm trying to get out of the MMO scene...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cryage View Post
            Yeah, the jerk didn't think I'd be into it since i drifted from DoTA to focus on WoW, but I'm trying to get out of the MMO scene...
            I'v seen people lose der wife over wow. If u wana get out of the MMO scene, the only way is to go outside.

Comment

• Seems that I may have requested a key in from the wrong thread. I have been using linux for 2 years now, and gave up warcraft III (and DotA) at the time due to not wanting to run windows anymore. Currently I play EvE Online (only game I play at the moment), and some windows buddies in game had started playing the HoN beta and telling me about it. I decided to take a look and see if I could run it under wine, and lo and behold, NATIVE LINUX CLIENT!!! I'm so excited, I would REALLY like a beta key to be able to try out a native linux game that excites me, and isn't a first person shooter (FPS's make me motion sick). email: [email protected]

Comment

• ^ People who don't bother to read the article before posting make me sick too.

Comment

• I certainly hope you weren't refering to me. I most definitely read the article. I requested the beta key in the appropriate thread. I then discovered this thread which talked about additional keys available. Also contained in the thread were people replying saying they were sending keys directly. It only makes sense that I would then reply here thinking maybe that at this point, I need to reply in this thread instead.

Comment

• HoN beta key

hey I relly want a beta key becuse I wanna try out this awsome new game I have seen some movies of it on youtube and it looks relly nice Im playing dota atm but hon is just like dota but better so please email me a key.
                    my email is: [email protected]

Comment

• i need beta keys!!

give me a beta keys
                      but i need at least to for me and my brother
                      the e mails are [email protected] and [email protected]
                      THX in advance

Comment

Working...
                      X