No announcement yet.

Last Call For Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been looking forward to this game for a long time and have been posting all over looking for a key!!! I'm in the same boat as ZiegeHeart looking for a good linux game!!

please o please give me a beta key

email is [email protected]

Comment

• [email protected]
      Pls send me a beta key !!!

Comment

• Pls Send me a Beta key thank you
        [email protected]

Comment

• I know i may be new here but someones gotta start somewhere, just been browsing around forums looking for the right place to request beta keys for HoN, i been trying to get my hands on one for awhile now. Been playing dota for 4 years, HoN as it may be a game that is taken its ideas from dota, its trying to make it even better, you can only go so far with warcraft and its wc3 editors, and hon is thinking outside the box, i love the graphic, the spell animations.. and i hope you guys are still giving out keys if u are i'd really enjoy and appreciate one, thats if you guys are still handing them out.

[email protected]

thank you very much.

Comment

• beta key send to me please [email protected]

Comment

• beta key !!!

Hey can i have a beta key pls , i can wait to play this marvellous game - [email protected]

[email protected]
              [email protected]

Comment

• beta key please

me and my friends like the others want to play this game as well please send me some beta key 1 or 2 key please thx Email: [email protected]

Comment

• I would love to join the HoN beta. Played DOTA for years and this would be great!

[email protected]

Comment

• i play dota since 2 years... for same days i saw a video from HoN and i am very happy because the graphik and the gameplay looks better than dota.
                    i hope u can send me a key. pls
                    [email protected]
                    or
                    [email protected]

Comment

• i have been playing DOTA for over 4 years now and this is the only time that i have seen such a great and detailed dota concept game.

i wish i could get a HON beta key .. any time sooner.

just send it to [email protected]

Please and Thank You!
                      Last edited by emmanuele2007; 12 September 2009, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X