Last Call For Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HON Beta Key

I've been playing DOTA for almost 3 years now and I was excited when I heard that there was a game that was similar to DOTA so I looked forward to playing that game. But the game needed a Beta Key and most of the sites ran out of beta keys so it's hard to find one now.

If you have any Beta Keys that are still available, please send it to me in this E-Mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Beta key

can i get a beta key plz send to [email protected]

Comment

• Well, I can say my faith in humanity has recently plummeted.

Comment

• heroes of newerth beta keys

Hi there.
          Heard about this game from a friend and it sounds really great. Really looking forward to playing this.
          Please send me a Beta Key, my e-mail is: [email protected]

thnks^^

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key, as I'm an expirience Linux Gamer.

Comment

• I have been searching for a beta key for a very experienced dota-player friend for a few days now. He is somewhat my dota God - a dota league player, kinda high in rank, played for at least 6 years - since I know him basically... I remember him playing on a screwed up PC one can call wooden, and still owned... ofc now his PC is not an issue . He is also a patient person, who likes digging, inventing etc - I assume those qualities would prove to be great assets to developing HoN so it breaks the mould of DoTa. Pretty please help me get him into HoN community - it won't be a mistake.

As for e-mail... I can pm it to You or You can pm me the key, cause leaving an email out in the open usually ends in huge spam issues. Hope You understand.
              Last edited by Daevyan; 21 August 2009, 10:47 AM.

Comment

• i'd also like a key please

Comment

• May I also get a beta key?

Comment

• HoN

I have been a dota player for a LONG LONG time now and this new game looks amazing, I just watched an hours worth of youtube videos and now I am crazy for it. If Anyone has a key or if you guys still have keys could I please get one

Email me @ [email protected]

Comment

• Hi there, Ive been playing dota for about 4 years now, i would like to request a beta key please.

my email is [email protected]

thanks

Comment

Working...
                      X