No announcement yet.

Last Call For Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, I know you've been getting a lot of these but I'm really interested in getting into this beta.
    My Friend got a key from being in a Dota league and he's been going on about how awesome Heroes is. I've played Savage II, I've played Dota and I think this game shows a lot of promise from what I've seen and heard, and still even more amazing its only in a beta.
    Would appreciate a key, thanks for taking the time to read, pm me
    Last edited by Gorosin; 10 August 2009, 09:11 PM.

Comment

• Hello there!

I would be so thrilled to have a beta key for HoN. I have been looking around for a while now, so I really hope this is the place.

Just PM me a key, I would really appreciate it

//Funky Monk

Comment

• Heya

I would love a beta key for HoN. I have been playing DotA for a long time, both allstars and 3.7 before that and i am really interested to see what the developers have done with it.

PM me if you can
        Thanks heaps

Matt

Comment

• Bet key plz :s

Sorry if i bother :s i really want a beta key, 2 hours searching for one with no results it's getting odd XDD
          Thanks, and cheers! :d

Comment

• Are there anymore keys available?

My buddy just showed me this game yesterday, him and the rest of our clan all got keys (they received them over facebook). I was busy for the past couple weeks with moving so I had no clue if you have anymore m8 that would be a great help, been a long time Dota player, especially at LAN partys.

I tried DemiGod, they almost cloned Dota but personally it wasn't very successful and it got very boring after a few games. I'd love to see if this games any better lol.

I am helpful on beta's, I have done a few in the past and I always leave a post with my suggestions/outcome on there forums.

Thanks

Comment

• I'd love to grab a key if there's one left.

/.

Comment

• Any key left ,i`d really like to get that key.Big fan and supporter of this kind of games ,so if there possibility to get a key i`d appreciate it.Thanks

Comment

• beta test

i would love to beta test with my friends that already have the beta keys! it would be awesome! i would love to snag a key before they are all gone! please and thanks!
                  Last edited by FroNagga420; 11 August 2009, 03:19 PM.

Comment

• i would like one please if there are any keys left please
                    email me at [email protected]

Comment

• i would like one please if there are any keys left please
                      email me at [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X