No announcement yet.

Last Call For Heroes of Newerth Beta Keys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would want to request for a beta key for HoN....i;ve been wanting to play this game for a long time

Comment

• Plz, give me a key, I'll report bugs if i find any.

ps. great to have a none quake style game on Linux

Comment

• Beta Key Please

Sup Phoronix Forums. I've been looking for a beta key and i was wondering if you could help me out. I'm a huge fan of S2games (look up my Savage 2 account info if you like). But also I've been playing DotA forever. I've got a buddy in the game already with all his keys used up [some buddy xD] Add me on steam - [BAY] InternetNiceGuy. Thanks.

Comment

• Wow... that guy actually went out of his way to point out he's using Windows.

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key for HON, I am a well experienced dota player and know my way around the pc. It would be such an honour for me to get a beta key and help forward this sick looking game so everyone can play this in the future.

Please O PLease let me get a key

Comment

• Hello I would love to recive a BETA key, been waiting for a dota inspired game for a long time

Comment

• I would love to get a key if that is still possible

Best of wishes!

Comment

• Would really love to check out this game! I am an experienced software tester, and if someone PM's me an invite, I will be sure to provide detailed beta-testing feedback to the community.

Thanks!

Comment

• plz give me a key

thx.
                    Last edited by gamizz; 10 August 2009, 04:42 PM.

Comment

• Hey Guys i need a Key
                      Plix send me one
                      [email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X