Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, could I by chance get a beta key so I can try out the new dota remake, I'm excited and looking forward to playing games with you guys. my email is [email protected]

Comment

• i want a key too pls send me one [email protected]

Comment

• is it just me or do you get the impression that lots of these people just joined for the beta key to play on windows

Comment

• Beta Key!

Hello, I am an Ubuntu Linux gamer that whuld like to test HoN!

Please send me a key!

Comment

• in desperate need of a HoN beta key

Hi! I'm Abet and I was informed just recently about this new enhanced DotA game. I didn't know beta keys were already given here and there and so I'm begging for one. If you have an extra key, please send it to me through my email [email protected]. Thank you so much.

Comment

• Hi Im a solid DotA fan and Linux user, and would love to try this game. May I request a beta key?

Comment

• I am a DotA player sooo... i have seen HoN and i woul like to try it, so if you have any beta keys please send it on my email [email protected].
                Thanks!

Comment

• send me key please [email protected]

Comment

• I wonder if any spammers are watching these HoN threads... there's an enormous amount of greedy windows freeloaders just giving away their email addresses who'd probably run "HONbetakey.exe" blindly.

Comment

• Can I please have a key if available. I've been looking all over the web to find one. Getting one would be most appreciated

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X