Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh and sorry for doublepost but i would love to play a game who is linux native

Comment

• If u got any keys over, I would be glad to handle one of them =)

Comment

• If you have left over beta keys may i have 1 of them i have seen my friends play this game and say it is great and just like Dota so i would like to have a beta key

[email protected]

Thanks

Comment

• can i please have a beta key

all my friends got in intime and i didnt .... sucks to be me can i have one

Comment

• Originally posted by nitram108 View Post
            oh and sorry for doublepost but i would love to play a game who is linux native
            Do you even know what linux-native means?

Comment

• I'd like a key plz.
              Thanks.

Comment

• HON beta key

hi.. im really a fan of dota and my friends.. they already have HON accounts and im left alone to just watch them.. and im dying to play.. it's so sad.. i really am hoping this could help.. thanx a lot in advance and more power to this forum... thanx!!! [email protected]

Comment

• Hi could I get a key to this, what I've heard the most awesome game ever made . Playing on Linux software btw.

Comment

• Key request

Hey! i would love to get a key to try out the game..
                    Some friends of mine started to test the game last week and they've had a lot of fun and i would more then love to join them hehe
                    Very nice with some games to linux btw
                    requesting a key.
                    Ty

Comment

• I would like a key to play the game. I am learning OpenGL and Blender. I am a C++ programmer and want to get into the game industry.

Comment

Working...
                      X