Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beta key

I would like to request a beta key so I can try out this new game.
    Thanks!

Comment

• beta key

pleaseeeee i need a beta key so i could play im searching for it everywhere i hope u could give me one my email is [email protected]
      thank you ^^

Comment

• I got WoW (Wine) to work well on my self compiled 2.6.18 Linux kernel and all needed libs. So after other games for Linux, like Penumbra, Vendetta & Sauerkrauten, it's time for a new Limux game: HoN !! So please send a beta key. Thank you.

Comment

• i would like to request for a beta key i want to try out this new game because i've been a fan of dota for years..

Comment

• Hey I would love a beta invite if you still have any left. I've been a fan of DotA since the beginning and would like to see what they've done to "improve" upon the game. Thanks!

Comment

• I am wondering if I had a new glimpsy shining beta-key...

Can you please... you mean? [email protected]
              Last edited by Dron01; 09 August 2009, 05:17 AM.

Comment

• PLZ Give me one if you got ^^

Comment

• I have 2 keys left

Comment

• Originally posted by phoronix View Post
                    Phoronix: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

S2 Games may not be as well known as id Software or Epic Games, but what distinguishes them from most of the other game companies is that they actually support Linux. With S2 Games' Savage 2, for example they provide a Linux-native game client...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NzM5Nw
                    Im A BIG FAN of Defense of the Accidents and have played it since it acme out, im also a big fan of Linux work PLEASE Let me have a CD-KEY Or whatever so i can try out this game i really want to try it out and i will definatly buy it when it comes out no matter how i have to get it. My Email IS

[email protected]

Thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by phoronix View Post
                      Phoronix: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

S2 Games may not be as well known as id Software or Epic Games, but what distinguishes them from most of the other game companies is that they actually support Linux. With S2 Games' Savage 2, for example they provide a Linux-native game client...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NzM5Nw
                      Please send me a BEATA-Key : )

[email protected]

Comment

Working...
                      X