Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In to try this awesome game! ill take an invite if possible

tnx

Comment

• Heroes of Newerth key please

Originally posted by phoronix View Post
      Phoronix: Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

S2 Games may not be as well known as id Software or Epic Games, but what distinguishes them from most of the other game companies is that they actually support Linux. With S2 Games' Savage 2, for example they provide a Linux-native game client...

http://www.phoronix.com/vr.php?view=NzM5Nw

hey it would be awesome if you can give me one of those beta keys soo i can test out this game!

ive been trying to get one for weeks now and ive always come up short

thanks

Comment

• if theres any more beta keys left i would love to try this game out.

thanks

Comment

• Hello, I’am from Chile, I play DotA long time and I want to play amazing version of DotA , so ,Can you me send me invitation please? ,It would be a honor if you send me a beta key. I think a change would be a great experience HON.

Hope to read my application
          Thanks.

Mail: [email protected]

Comment

• Originally posted by chickfilapt View Post
            hey it would be awesome if you can give me one of those beta keys soo i can test out this game!

ive been trying to get one for weeks now and ive always come up short

thanks
            Just because you can quote the first thread must all of a sudden mean you read it. Take a look at the few most previous pages of this thread, i encourage you. Id be willing to bet few if any of those received one.

Comment

• Grettings

it would be an honnor play this game after dota, need a key plz

Comment

• Originally posted by L33F3R View Post
                Just because you can quote the first thread must all of a sudden mean you read it. Take a look at the few most previous pages of this thread, i encourage you. Id be willing to bet few if any of those received one.
                The keys should've been wrapped in .deb files or similar, just to get these people to pay attention

Comment

• Originally posted by Ant P. View Post
                  The keys should've been wrapped in .deb files or similar, just to get these people to pay attention
                  lol yes. that would do the trick

Comment

• pleeease im a young man from chile , ive palyed many years dota and y would appreciate very much if you could send me a HON betakey

thank u very much =D

Comment

• Can i have please a Bety Key?
                      I played DotA for many Years and i want to check this new game !

Greetings
                      Noyze - Germany

Comment

Working...
                      X