Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi, Im Guzan0 I from Chile, I play dota 2 years ago ^^

Please send me one beya key

Greetings!

Comment

• i want a beta key please
      thx

Comment

• Hellow bother. I am sergio and need a beta key for play this greath game ^^,please men give me one T_T I love this video game (((((.

Tanks for you time man

Comment

• Hihihihi

i'm vidi from chile, and i played dota like for 4 years, and i'm very interested on playing this game.

please can u give me one beta key

thx

Comment

• Hello,

I am a dota player (since the version 5.84). I would like get a beta key for this great game. Please, could you give me a beta key, please??

thx

Comment

• Before Heroes of Newerth S2 games also created Savage for the linux community, and although it never really took off it was one of the best games ever made and definitely a shining example of developing for linux. Linux really could use some love with POLISHED and well made games, and I'm hoping Heroes of Newerth can do that. While I always apprecate the efforts of the WINE (and Cedega) teams, it's developers that make native games that will ultimately help linux take off among gamers.

I'm a linux gamer, and I would love a key!

Comment

• hi

I'm from chile and i've played dota for 2 years, so when I see this game i said: "i must play it!"

please give me a beta key

thx =D

Comment

• Hi.
                  I've been using Linux for a few years, and I'm an avid gamer. I still keep a Windows XP partition around but gaming is pretty much the only thing I used it for. Savage was the first native Linux game i played and I bought Savage 2 when S2 released a Linux version.

I can only assume that S2 is keeping up their tradition of quality Linux releases, and i would love the oppotunity to test HoN.

Thanks so much

Comment

• hi, im from chile and im a linux user, been playng dota for a while, i would be really gratefull if you could share a betakey with me to enjoy the game, thx a lot

Comment

• hey , i love the dota and this game apears be asome , so plz plz giveme a beta key !!!!! PLZZZZZZ

Comment

Working...
                      X