Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi
    I would like to request a HON beta key please

Comment

• HON beta key

Hey guys,

It would be honor to receive a beta key from you to try out this awesome game. Watched all the videos and it's just not enough to experience it all.

I'm a big fan of DOTA and i've played it for 3-4 years. Would like to test it out and give constructive feedback to the developers to make it even better than it is currently.

Thanks in advance

Comment

• HoN Request Beta key

yaeh i have not play dota 3-4 years but have play dota enough to know that HoN are much better than dota graphics heroes all so now i will test this new Game but i need a beta key so pls can you send me one?
        Last edited by Tydex; 30 July 2009, 10:04 AM. Reason: HoN Beta Key

Comment

• HEy i want to request a beta key i plaey Warcraft3 TfT for 4 years and a lot of DotA especially the last 2 months i played dota all the time and i do have a lot of time to play cause im a pupil and dont get too much homework AND i do have holidays at the moment so i can play a lot. also i watched some vids on youtube and istantly loved HoN pls give me a beta key!!!

Comment

• Hello,

It would be really great to receive a HoN beta key, i've been watching some videos and they look really great, i'd love to experience the gameplay. I'm also a huge fan of dota and i've played it for a few years now. I could give constructive criticism and also post the bugs i notice in game.

~Thnx

Comment

• I need key please
              [email protected]
              thanks from chile!

Comment

• need a beta key

i was tracking this project some time ago, and i read now that you're giving beta keys. im an old dota player and ill be really happy if you send me a key

with all my love (please please please!)
                koedow.

Comment

• I play DotA 5 years and its great game but i saw Heroes of Newerth and i think that is better game than DotA so if some1 have that beta key please give me see you and thanks

Comment

• I would like a beta key. I'm fan of every Linux games! I'm proud of all linux developers!
                    P.S.: I love my Ubuntu 9.04!

Comment

• HoN Beta Key

I would like one plz.

The game looks totaly epic

[email protected]

thanks again

Comment

Working...
                      X