Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would like a beta key if possible. I want to try more natively friendly games, and this one looks to be awesome.

Comment

• Can I have a key please? I have contributed before.

Comment

• I am a linux user and i would like get a beta key for heroes of newerth. Thanks!

Comment

• Hi, I'm a recent linux convert. I just installed Ubuntu 9.04 after running andLinux under windows for a while. I love playing DOTA on windows, and HoN gives me one less reason to keep my windows partition around. I'd love to test the game, and I'm sure i'd be able to file bug reports on any issues that crop up. Thanks, tezii

Comment

• As a linux user and a DotA fan I'd like to try out this game very much, a beta key would be pure awesome.

Comment

• this game look amazing(specially on linux ). I would like a key please, ty

Comment

• Key

Hello, could some1 send me a key? email: [email protected]
                Thank you.

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key, please.

Gentoo
                  AMD 64x2 3800+
                  RAM 2GB
                  Video - 512MB Geforce 8800GT
                  Network Connection Required (Broadband)
                  and lot of free time
                  Last edited by domovoi; 30 July 2009, 05:47 AM.

Comment

• hi guys i just got linux really want to test the hon out please give me a key -- Magnus

Comment

• HoN Beta Keys

Hi, ive followed icefrogs dota for ages and would love to give this a try it looks awesome a few of my friends and guildies told me about this forum and said give it a try if you've got any keys left i'd love one

Flyingcolorz xo

Comment

Working...
                      X