Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• beta key plizz

I want to try this game

Comment

• Just sent out more beta keys to those that provided more than just a one-line forum post...
      Michael Larabel
      https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• Hellow Brother!!. I need 1 Beta key please ,thnaks for your time!!.

Good Luck!!

Comment

• Originally posted by kzaoldyeck View Post
          i want a beta key please D:
          send me an MP ;D
          THAKS !!!
          yeah me too pz !

Comment

• Read: http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?pag...item&px=NzQxNw

...We still have dozens of keys on hand and are able to acquire more from S2 Games, but we will likely be ending this "request for beta keys" within the next 24 to 48 hours. Therefore, if you are interested in getting your hands on a beta key for Heroes of Newerth for Linux, let us know in this thread. If you do request a key, be sure to provide more than just a one-line request (or at least have a few legitimate posts within the Phoronix Forums under your account), if you wish it to be honored.
            Michael Larabel
            https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• I've been lurking in the forums for ages. It's taken this as an incentive to finally register.

Would you be so kind as to "hook me up" with a key? I'm all over a native linux client for what appears to be an impressive game.

Comment

• I want a beta key please, im currently using ubuntu 9.04 and would like to try the game =D

Comment

• Hellow Brother.how are you?,My name is Sergio and need a Beta key for my Best friend he does not know English,thaks for you time and Good luck in the life .

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key so I can try out this new game. We need to more games in linux!!! And I'll be happy to try a (finally) new great game for my beloved linux.

Thanks

Comment

• Oh, how I would love to game again on my PC!

I swore I had done more than just lurk on Phoronix, but this seems to be my first post! I'll try to explain, then, why I'd like a beta key.

For one, I simply enjoy trying out betas! In fact I tend to keep my machines maybe a bit too bleeding edge, software wise. I also have a somewhat odd setup (using TwinView with two entirely differently-dimensioned monitors, for example) and I actually relish what is sometimes a challenge in getting things to work properly in my nice-but-definitely-not-standard setup. I have a variety of extra and backup computers to test it on, too.

Furthermore I'm . . . well, an almost "ex"-PC-gamer, if really just for the fact that I just can't justify any longer the need to boot into Windows for most games. I'd definitely put the time and effort in to properly help test a game that's actually building a Linux client!

So in conclusion, even if there's no beta key heading my way, thank you for developing a Linux client for your game and I look forward to it
                      Last edited by KeithZG; 30 July 2009, 02:00 AM. Reason: edited because I used HTML tags instead of BBS tags, oops!

Comment

Working...
                      X