Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,

I'd like to participate in the beta testing program of this game. I am not familiar with the game itself, but haven't done *any* gaming on Linux for a long time, and now I'm itching to try something. Also, I'd like to support Linux gaming in any way possible.

Regards,
    oyvind

Comment

• Greetings

Looking forward to become a beta tester.

Comment

• Hi, if there are any keys left, I would really like to try it.. thx

cheers, tech2000

Comment

• Seeking New S2 Game Beta Key

I know you guys probably aren't looking to hand out to brand new people that just joined up on these forums, but I've been a fan of S2 games for some time now and I can't pass up a shot at this.

I bought Savage after hearing about them from the IGF competition and still play Savage2. I actually only have experience with their stuff on Linux. It never occurred to me to play it anywhere else.

Comment

• Hello people, I'm very excited with that news. I'm using linux about 5 years, and without a Windows I was playing games with wine, however there are too much regressions.
            I believe if some big companies make some great games for linux that will encourage other people to port theirs.
            Could you send a key to me ? I have faith in that game and I believe that will change the scenario.
            Thank you.
            Jayson

Comment

• Request key

Hello.
              Is there any key left? I'm looking forward to try this game. Gentoo user. Thanks.

Comment

• Please add me to the beta testers... and send me a key. Thanks. I look forward to trying this game on my laptop or desktop with Ubuntu.

Comment

• A key would be interesting to see what can do my hardware with latest drivers.
                  Is wine still the only way to have fun ... i don't hope so..

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key.

Comment

• I humbly request a beta key. I'm a strictly Linux gamer, and do it both on desktop and laptop along different distributions.

Comment

Working...
                      X