Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im a huge fan of dota and i would like to try this Linux game.

Can i have a beta key please?

Thanks

Comment

• If there are any extra beta keys I would like to have one. Thanks!

Comment

• hey guys, heard about this game and look so much better then dota.
        send me a key =]
        Thanks

Comment

• I was wondering if I could get another key for a friend of mine. He is interested in testing the game out.

Peter

Comment

• Hey,

Heard about this game while looking at DotA through wine. Would love to try the beta if I could get a key!

Cheers

Comment

• I am always looking for descent Linux native games, they can be pretty hard to find. It would be great to help make this one worth playing in a beta testing capacity.

Comment

• Hi, I'm a dual-boot Linux/Windows user. I've always had to resort to Windows or Wine any time I wanted to game. I'd be really interested in getting to try this out.

Comment

• I would love to give this beta a try, got told by a few guild members as this is similar to DOTA.

Comment

• Hi,

Found this article about the game through a friend's blogpost. If there are any beta test leftover I would love to try out the game.

Thanks

Comment

• Hello all phoronix readers

First of all I would like you to visit this news :
                      Phoronix, Linux Hardware Reviews, Linux hardware benchmarks, Linux server benchmarks, Linux benchmarking, Desktop Linux, Linux performance, Open Source graphics, Linux How To, Ubuntu benchmarks, Ubuntu hardware, Phoronix Test Suite

You shouldn't miss it. Phoronix is a really great site and needs you.

Second, my name in game is the same as here, but whitout the "DOT".
                      Hope to see some "PHORONIX's GAMES" soon XD
                      I'll meet you in game for those who like me can play.

Comment

Working...
                      X