Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check your forum inbox.
    Michael Larabel
    https://www.michaellarabel.com/

Comment

• Can I have one too?
      Running latest ubuntu on Acer Aspire Turion@2ghz, 2GB RAM, ATI Xpress shared X1100 (M200)

Comment

• Hey again

Well, this game is so much fun. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to play it.

Would it be possible to request another beta key for a friend? He uses Linux daily and he plays dota a lot. I'm sure he would love this game

If not, I appreciate what you have done so far, keep it up ^^ =D

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key, to help support native games on Linux.

Thanks in advance.

Comment

• I would like a beta key to try this game aswell. Sounds great not having to use wine to play a game.

Comment

• I would like to request a beta key to see how it the game works without using Wine and I heard it was a pretty awesome game.

Thanks!

Comment

• I?d love to have a beta key aswell to try it out and help with the bug hunt

Comment

• One for me, please!
                  Linux Gentoo x64

Comment

• Hi, I would also like to have a beta key.
                    It's great that more companies offer native linux game clients.

Comment

• I too would like a beta key.

Linux gaming seems to be gaining momentum. I am glad to see it picking up in the strategy field which is my favorite genre. This game seems really good1 I am also looking forward to 0 A.D. and will hopefully be able to help out with the development of that as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X