Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Come Play This New Linux-Native Game With Us!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would truly appreciate a beta key. Yay for companies that recognize Linux as a relevant (and sometimes starved) gaming market!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ensnared View Post
      It's just tomato tomato, potato potato, isn't it. I'd say trying it out so that the developers have an easier time finding flaws, both in errors that are reported by the people trying it out, as well as issues that needs improving due to server load, which can only be achieved by having players trying the game, should most definitely qualify.

I assume that if the developers only wanted truly dedicated beta-testers, they'd have a proper application form rather than hand out keys randomly through channels like this.

Then again, I could be wrong.

Neither the thread title nor the first post mention anything about beta-testing though, so it's really quite academic.

Nice that you had a laugh though - a good one can extend life, or so I've heard
      Excelent !

Comment

• I would also like a beta key

We all must support linux native games if we want the market to change, and to make a solid well tested game when released

Comment

• I would also like a beta key

Comment

• Linux and Dota happen to be two of my favourite things. With Demigod falling somewhat short of being a good Dota competitor i would be eager to contribute to Heroes of Newerth. The fact that it runs in Linux is the cherry on top i never would have expected. Please may i beta test it?

Comment

• I would be much obliged to receive an invite to your beta release party.

Comment

• I too would like a Beta key, pretty please (:

Testing the game on an integrated graphics laptop should be... a challenge. I wonder how many people have the Beta & are running it on intel GMA's etc.?

Comment

• I would like to have a key for the beta version of this game, thanks!

I would rather spend money on a company who designs products for Linux rather than relying on Wine and Codeweavers to let me play games on Linux.

Comment

• NDA?

It's a closed beta, right? So I have to sign an NDA or what? What are the conditions of this test?
                    Can I tell other people that I'm testing this game? 10x.

Comment

• Hmm.

?

Have they copied the idea? :P

Comment

Working...
                      X